FAQs on how to download YouTube to MP4
What is a YouTube to MP4?
YouTube downloader are apps that’s enable you to download videos from and save them in video or music format on your device so you can play them anytime you like.
How to download YouTube to MP4 videos online?
- Find the YouTube video you want downloaded. Copy the URL.
- You can paste the video URL in the input field or just click on “paste from clipboard” button
- Click on the download button and it will show different cards with formats
- Now select the format you want and download the video
Is converting YouTube videos to MP4 secure?
Yes, it is most of the time. But try not to use sites that have a lot of ads or ask you to click on some ad- that just might be a phishing attack or malware which can be harmful for your device. At OFFEO, your YouTube downloader is free of ads and free of cost and is protected by SSL certificate.
What features YouTube videos to Mp4 Have?
Our video downloader enables you to download videos and save them to your device in format. Some have batch save features to help you download an entire YouTube playlist simultaneously.
How to save movies without YouTube video add on?
To download a YouTube video to MP4 you won’t need an add-on just paste the URL of the video and click download. Save the video to your desired format and that’s it!
Is there any limit on how many can be downloaded?
No. you are free to download as many videos you want.
How to download YouTube to MP4 to android or iPhone?
- Visit YouTube from your browser or open YouTube app on your android device or iOS: after that, copy the video URL you wish to download.
- Paste the URL into the search box above.
- Click “download” and select the format you wish to download. after a few seconds, your file will be downloaded to your mobile.
It is legal to download a video from YouTube to MP4
It’s usually only illegal if the content is copyrighted and you didn’t have permission to share copies of it. It is entirely legal to download YouTube videos for personal use.