Xfinity connecting to your entertainment experience:-
Are you experiencing a stuck Xfinity welcome screen that says “Welcome, joining your entertainment experience”?
There are several reasons why this could happen, and we have a few quick fixes that can help.
Fixed] Xfinity welcome screen issue
The opening sound and logo that appear on the TV screens are standard and feel like something is missing. But Comcast’s Xfinity welcome screen took it so seriously that it stuck around for a while.
The stock home screen is nothing but a bug and the company might be working on it to debug it from the system. It is best not to panic as the “Xfinity is stuck connecting to your entertainment experience” problem is solvable.
In this article, we will discuss this topic to learn its hacks and how to get rid of your daily stuck screen problems. We can use the following methods.
HOW TO FIX THE XFINITY STUCK WELCOME SCREEN PROBLEM?
Cable boxes are electronic devices that cable companies use to define your channel lineup. When you unplug the cable box, the memory is cleared, but when you plug it back in, the cable box starts a boot process that reconnects the cable.
In some cases, the boot process does not complete and instead remains on the welcome screen. Instructions for fixing this error will be provided in this article. You can also reset Xfinity TV boxes using the following options below;
- My account online
- The Xfinity My Account app
- Help menu
- Using the power button
- From device settings
Each of these methods will be explained below;
RESTART FROM MY ACCOUNT ONLINE
- Sign in to my account.
- Scroll down and select Manage TV; this option is also available on the service tab. Alternatively, you can select a specific TV box on the tab that you want to restart.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- From there, you need to go through all the standard workarounds listed to make sure none of them break your service.
- Then press the Continue button.
There will be two options:
This will resolve most errors such as DVR and On-Demand errors as well as missing channels. When this option is selected, all boxes inside the house will reboot for about 10 minutes.
This gives you only one option to restart one TV box. It can also handle errors like slow performance, sound issues and so on. The whole procedure takes about 5 minutes. When you select Restart Device, you will be taken to the TV Box selection screen. Now you can choose which box you want to restart.
It is important to note that the TV boxes must not be disconnected while the system is being restored. In addition, recordings, including television, will be unavailable during this process.
RESTART FROM THE XFINITY “MY ACCOUNT” APP.
- Launch the My Account app, which is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Scroll down and select the TV tile.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- You will have two options: System Restore and Device Restart (the functions of both have been explained above)
- Select your preferred method and click Start Troubleshooting.
- While the process is restarting, do not unplug or turn off any of your TV boxes.
RESTART THROUGH THE HELP MENU
- Press the A button on the remote control to open the Help menu.
- After clicking OK, select the Restart tile.
- Click OK a second time and then click Restart.
- The TV box will start restarting. This will take some time.
RESTART THROUGH THE POWER BUTTON.
- If the TV you are using has a power button:
- Make sure the cables are well protected.
- Hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- When you release your hand, the TV Box should restart itself.
RESTART VIA POWER CABLE
- If you have a Xi5/Xi6 Wireless or XG1v4 DVR TV Box and it does not have a power button, please do the following;
- Unplug the TV-Box itself and wait 10 seconds.
- Then plug it back in.
REBOOT THROUGH DEVICE SETTINGS
- Click the Xfinity button on your remote.
- Highlight Settings using the right or left arrow buttons (which have a gear icon). Click the OK button.
- Use the down arrow to highlight Device Settings. Click the OK button.
- Use the same down arrow to select Power Preferences. Click the OK button.
- Then select Restart. Click the OK button.
- Select Restart using the right arrow button. Click the OK button.
- The X1 welcome screen will appear.
- The TV Box restores the previous channel.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU RESTART THE TV BOX?
It has no effect on your guide information – your guide information is not affected. However, you have to let it reload.
Menu settings will not be affected – all of your preferences, including Purchase PIN and Lock PIN, will remain unchanged.
Your playback and recordings may suffer as a result. However, this depends on when the TV Box restarts:
When the X1DVR restarts while recording a certain program, the recording is interrupted, but resumes when the TV Box is turned on again. Consequently, it is important not to restart the X1DVR while recording a program.
Playback on the X1DVR TV Box will pause any streamed recordings whenever it is restarted, but will resume when the restart is complete.
Programs that have already been recorded will not be deleted.
The scheduled recording will not be interrupted. Thanks to this, you won’t have to plan it again.
RESTARTING MY XFINITY BOX?
I’m in the mood for some fun, but I can’t watch it on TV because the welcome message is stuck on the screen.
So don’t worry; simply take the remote control, press the menu button and reboot the whole system. If the problem persists, repeat the process a few more times. A coding error known as a bug dies.