With its accuracy and adaptability in all stages of the repair process, Xactimate, the industry’s most efficient and complete property claims assessment solution, is the top choice among restoration professionals, and this article will help you discover your best laptop for Xactimate software. used. Insurers, claimants, recovery contractors, rebuilders, and professional service providers can process claims faster and more accurately with Xactimate’s accessibility via desktop, web browser, or mobile device.
There are huge benefits or using our service, such as quick installation and small downloads to get you started right away.
Best Laptop for Xactimate in 2022
Here we have mentioned some system requirements for using Xactimate on PC and made it easy for you which of the following laptops you should choose. Operating system: Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 10 Windows 11
Recommended specs for best performance Processor:
Quad-core x64-bit processor (Examples: Intel Core i5 or AMD A10 or FX.) Graphics card Open GL 2.0 compatible graphics with 512 MB VRAM and latest drivers etc. ATI X1600 Pro or Memory NVIDIA 7800 GTX 16 GB RAM or more. Hard disk 30 GB continuous free space and SSD disk. Resolution Monitor resolution is set to 1920 x 1080 with 100 percent scaling Broadband Internet connection.
1. Razer Blade Stealth 13
The Razer Blade Stealth 13 is an ultrabook that is considered a good gaming laptop. The notebook has a dedicated GPU, looks stylish, quad-core 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565U processor and long battery life offers good value for running Xactimate software. Our testing shows that it’s still a productive laptop that’s well-suited to managing demanding software.
- Eighth generation Intel Core i7-8565U quad-core processor,
- Performance for work and games: Graphics NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (25W) 4GB VRAM
- Designed for mobility: Ultra thin, light and incredibly durable with a CNC unibody aluminum frame.
- long battery life.
- Display 120Hz
- Smooth design
- Discrete GPU
- Below average productivity
2. Dell New 2019 XPS 13 9380
With excellent webcam results and longer battery life, an Intel Core i7-8565U processor, and Windows 10 Professional, the Dell XPS 13 9380 is still among the best laptops in the world, despite being on the “best in class” list. The notebook has useful features for running high definition software.
- Intel Core i7-8565U (quad-core, 8M cache
- 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe State Drive State Drive (SSD)
- Windows 10 Professional
- 3” 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) touch screen
- Beautiful pink-gold-white color design.
- 4K touch screen.
- Compact and elegant.
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports plus USB-C.
- No HDMI or USB Type-A ports.
- 4K display is not the best.
- Charged models will become more expensive.
ALSO READ : /red-gum-firewood/
3. Microsoft Surface Pro 6
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is a good argument for buying a laptop with useful functions. Because it has much better battery life. In addition, Surface Pro 7 provides faster performance thanks to the 10th generation CPU. The new Surface Pro 6 lasted nearly 2 hours longer than its predecessor in the battery test, while delivering much faster speeds thanks to the quad-core 8th generation Core i5 processor. So overall, this is one of the best laptops for both work and play.
- The new 8th generation Intel Core processor
- Ultra thin and light, starting at just 1.7 pounds.
- All-day battery life of up to 13.5 hours
- Screen size: 12.3 inches – 11.5 x 7.9 x 0.33 inches.
- Bright and colorful display
- Comfortable keyboard
- Silky smooth pen input
- Fast quad-core performance
- Excellent battery life
- The 256GB SSD is a bit slow
- Still no USB-C/Thunderbolt ports
4. Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5
One of several versions of Lenovo’s convertible laptops, the Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 is one of the best laptops around; retaining most of its simple, contemplative design achievements, the excellent 14-inch version runs Windows 10. Chrome OS, a 10th-generation Intel Core processor, and 64GB of flash storage help run high-definition software. You often prefer the Chromebook Flex 5 for on-the-go or work outside the office because it offers long battery life and a microSD card reader to add extra storage at a cheap price.
- 10th generation Intel Core processors
- 13-inch FHD display in this thin and light 360°
- Stay productive with up to 10 hours of battery life,
- The latest Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 for a fast and reliable connection
- Long battery life
- Pleasant IPS display
- Comfortable, quiet keyboard
- Plastic touchpad
- Weak speakers
- The value of higher spec models is debatable.
ALSO READ : /real-estate-bobblehead/
5. Lenovo ThinkPad X1
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon comes with an Intel Core i5-10310U with vPro CPU and 8GB of RAM. But the model we’re talking about is a higher-end device with a Core i7CPU and 16GB of RAM. There’s a reason why one of the best real estate laptops is considered ideal for running Xacttimate.
It has ultra thin features yet durable body, fantastic display options, best keyboard and fast performance. The Think pad X1 Carbon also provides good battery life (on the 1080p model); it’s one of the best laptops for an independent tuner. So if your laptop is slowing down while working in the office and you’re thinking about getting a new one, the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon should be at the top of your list.
- Processor type: Core i7, Processor generation: 8
- Screen technology: IPS (In-plane Switching) technology, Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080.
- Computer memory size: 16 GB
- Screen size: 14″, Screen type: LCD,
- Great keyboard and display
- Flawless, lightweight construction
- Good range of ports and configuration options
- No SD or microSD card slot
- Expensive outside of fleet purchases
Can Xactimate run on a Mac?
Yes, Xactimate can run on a Mac, and if you have a Mac, you won’t need to buy another laptop. It’s affordable, runs high-demand software well, so it delivers good performance and you don’t have to worry about it.
What software do insurance adjusters use?
Xactimate is a computer software system that is widely used for construction cost estimation. Today it is widely used by insurance companies. Insurance adjusters use it to calculate the cost of building repairs, remodeling, and damage. Adjusters use Xactimate to create loss estimates and claims settlement quotes.
What is the difference between Xactimate 28 and X1?
X1 is the latest version of Xactimate and the cloud version of Xactimate is 28. The cloud version of XM8 means that all the necessary data and files will be stored in the cloud and available on all your devices. So you will no longer have to decide whether to buy the desktop or mobile version.
Which laptop is best for heavy software?
Below are the best software heavy laptops
- Razer Blade Stealth 13
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 carbon notebook
- Dell New 2019 XPS 13 9380
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6
All the above laptops that we have reviewed above are the best laptops for Xactimate. These laptops come with the latest processors that have generous amounts of storage and RAM and are fast enough. If you are insurance claim adjusters and CAT adjusters, we recommend choosing one form of these notebooks. If you have any questions, write us below.
ALSO READ : /what-is-a-bending-machine/