Table of Contents
The Bronco and F150 Long Travel Kit (Stage 3) is a high performance long travel front suspension kit for Broncos and F150s. This kit converts the TTB suspension to use a 12″ performance coil-over shock.
15 inches of front suspension travel absorbs the scream and provides an amazing ride over the roughest terrain. This suspension kit is designed for heavy duty terrain, whether on hard or soft packed dirt.
The Bronco and F150 Long Travel kit Coil-over Conversion Kit combines our legendary Cut N’ Turned Dana 44 TTB with uniball pins, uniballs, stainless spacers and a welded differential skid plate for superior durability and a 12″ 2.5 King Remote Reservoir Coil-over shock absorbers for perfect suspension enhancement. Everything is made specifically for your Bronco, taking into account weight, use and other parameters. W-I-Y Damper Hoops come with pre-drilled alignment holes to allow for easy and accurate positioning prior to welding. Fiberglass fenders are not necessary.
We also offer additional plating of beams. Which includes plating the front, back, top and bottom of both beams. We will weld a reinforcement and a sliding plate to the driver’s beam for greater strength. We replace the magazine cases with 4130 chromoly uniball cups, FK uniballs and stainless steel spacers for superior durability.
1980-1996 Ford Bronco
1980-1996 Ford F-150
- Front suspension travel approx: 15 inches
- Rear suspension travel approx: n/a
- Front wheel track (wms to wms): stock
- Front suspension travel approx: 4 inches
- Recommended tire size: 35 inches
- Fiberglass Required: No
- Drive shaft modification required: No
- Bearings FK Heims and Uniballs
- Cups 4130 Chromoly Uniball
- Made in USA.
Bronco Long Travel Kit includes
- Set of 12″ 2.5 King Remote Reservoir Coil-over Shocks (valve for your application)
- Dana 44 Cut N’ Turned TTB beams with uniball studs and welded differential slip
- 1.25″ Heimed Extended Radius Arms
- FK 1.25″ Heims
- Uniball FK 1″
- Pivot Box
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Misalignment Spacers
- Grade 8 hardware
- 3-piece set of extended brake line for front and rear
- Balancer cams
- Pitman’s hand fell
- W-I-Y Coil-over Conversion Shoop Hoops
- Screw on application, minimal adjustments required
- Uses American FK bearings
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- Choice of ¾” heim or poly grommets for UCA
- Delrin bushings for LCA
- Galvanized inner casings
- Lubricating fittings for easy maintenance
- 3/16″ and 1/8″ box plate construction.
- Internally ribbed with moldings to reduce weight
- Limit tape loop
- Bypass tabs
- Ability to customize the factory sway bar
READ RELATED :